I’m very excited to be able to announce a completely updated content marketing hub.
Last year we introduced the first version of the Content Marketing Hub.
We have done it ever since hundreds fixes, additions, improvements and updates.
This new 30+ resource covers almost everything you need to know about marketing content in one place… including content promotion, text writing, blog design, content redesign and more.
You can watch the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0 here:
This new resource library contains 62,438 words, 580 screenshots, and more than 100 professionally designed illustrations, visuals, charts, and templates.
I am very pleased with how Content Marketing Hub 2.0 turned out.
And I hope you gain a lot of value from that.
Here is what is included
The Content Marketing Center is divided into 6 main categories:
- Basics of content marketing: Here you will learn (or refresh) about the basic elements of content marketing. You will learn how to develop a content strategy, the different types of content marketing you can use, and how to come up with ideas for topics.
- Content production: Learn to create content that people will want to read, connect and share with others. You will learn to write a compelling copy, develop a content calendar, design your own content, and use reusable content for more traffic.
- Blogging and written content: Here you will learn how to publish blog posts that bring results. In this section, I cover how to create 10x content, lists, and posts that focus on curating content.
- Multimedia content: Podcasts. Videos. Visualities. They are all important (and growing) parts of content marketing. You will learn how to create the type of multimedia content that your audience wants to consume.
- Promotion and distribution of content: Learn to spread the word about the content you post, through email, social media, web SEO SEO and more.
- Content Marketing Tools: Here you will learn to use some of the most popular content marketing tools on the market such as HootSuite, Google Analytics and Buffer.
What do you think?
I would love to hear what you think about the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0.
Specifically, I would like to know:
What is the first thing you would like to learn about content marketing right now?
I also plan to add even more useful resources to the library soon.
So let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions on the topic.