MY #1 RECOMMENDATION TO LOSE WEIGHT: CLICK HERE
After the liposuction procedure, it is important to include a healthy diet in your lifestyle. Not only that, good nutrition and activity remain beneficial for you results after the procedure, while allowing you to set yourself up for success in the future.
Gain the trust you missed and start enjoying life in the body you have.
But a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to give up all the fun things in life! Allow yourself to celebrate your new confidence in the body without ruining your hard work with the four favorite low-carb cocktails you enjoy while recovering from liposuction.
By reducing carbs and sugar on your home vacation, you can follow your health and fitness goals after the procedure.
A fun twist on a classic Moscow mule, this vodka-based drink is easy to make and completely customizable (especially with the desired level of spiciness!).
- 2 or 10 Torr Habanero & Jalapeño vodkas from top quality wine and spirits
- 1/2 oz of lime juice
- 5 oz of ginger beer without sugar
- 1 teaspoon sliced ginger root
- A few twigs of cilantro
- A few slices of jalapena
- Chilean lime spice
- Take a slice of lime and coat the top of the copper cup with lime juice. Circle the rim of the cup around a plate of chili-lime spices.
- Combine vodka, lime juice, coriander, ginger root and jalapeño in a cocktail shaker with ice + shake.
- Strain into a copper cup over ice.
- Add the ginger beer, stir and garnish with coriander, jalapeño and a slice of lime. Enjoy!
The low-carb smoked mezkal cocktail goes perfectly with the herbal notes of basil and cucumber, making this drink a salty addition to your healthy weekends.
- 2 oz Gem + Bolt Mezcal (I got mine from Top Shelf Wine + Spirits)
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- juice of two limes
- 1/4 cucumber
- lime-flavored sparkling water (I used La Croix)
- rim salt
- Place a slice of lime on the edge of the glass and dip it in a plate with salt.
- Mix the cucumber and basil together.
- Combine mixed cucumber and basil, mezcal, ice and lime juice (optional: simple stevia basil syrup) in a cocktail shaker + shake well.
- Strain into rocks or a glass of margarita over ice.
- Drizzle with sparkling water, garnish with cucumbers and basil and enjoy!
This low-carb cocktail is easy to prepare, perfect for summer sipping and contains OLIPOP sparkling tonic, beneficial prebiotics, plant fibers and plants that support your microbiome and benefit digestive health.
- 1.5 ounces of Sunday blanco tequila
- 3 oz OLIPOP Orange Squeeze Foaming Toner
- 1 oz of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 oz of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Tajín for the rim
- The cut screams oranges and optional edible flowers for decoration
- Lay limestone around the edge of the jars and twist the glass on a plate of Chilean lime spices to create a Tajín rim.
- Combine tequila and freshly squeezed juices in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour over ice and top with OLIPOP Orange Squeeze sparkling tonic.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange and some edible flowers. Enjoy!
Most rum-containing drinks are full of high-sugar ingredients such as pineapple juice, orange juice, etc., which makes it easier to consume tons of added sugar without realizing it. This low-carb cocktail offers alternatives to ingredients that reduce sugar while enhancing the refreshing tropical flavors you crave.
- 2 oz. Atlantico Platino Rum from Top Shelf Wine & Spirits (I used white rum, you can also use dark rum if it does not contain added flavors or sugars)
- 3 oz. pineapple-flavored sparkling water (I used Perrier)
- 1 oz. sparkling water with the taste of pomegranate (I used Sanpellegrin pomegranate and black currant Momenti)
- Juice 1/2 orange
- a few pieces of pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Optional: Maraschino cherries with stems for decoration
- Mix a few pieces of pineapple in a cocktail shaker (save a few pieces for garnish).
- Add ice to the shaker and combine the mixed pineapple pieces, extracts, lime juice, blood orange juice and rum. Shake well.
- Strain into a cold glass over ice.
- Drizzle with both flavors of sparkling water and garnish with pineapple and Maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Wondering how to start your weight loss journey? Learn more about our liposuction procedures.