This review by Credello is in collaboration with Credello.
Do you want to finally take control of your finances? Z Credello money tool, you can get personalized instructions to help you make better money decisions, all from your phone.
Credello is a tool to help you make easy financial decisions so you can borrow, save and invest through the customized recommendations they give you.
The solutions they offer you fall into the following categories:
- Debt – Credello will show you how to repay your debt faster, which may include showing you debt consolidation options.
- Personal Loans – Credello will show you the lowest interest rates for personal loans tailored to you and how you can apply.
- Credit Cards – Credello will show you which credit cards are best for you and your financial situation. The Credello tool will also show you how to improve your credit score.
- House Equity Loans – Credello will teach you about home loans and HELOCs.
As you can see, there are many different areas where Credello can help you.
If you have debt and want to repay it faster, this is an option you can consider as they have several different useful tools to try.
Here is my Credello review.
What is Credello?
Credello is a personal finance platform that helps consumers like you and me make the best decisions for themselves. Credello gives personal advice and tips to do so.
Some great things about Credell include:
- They help consumers compare products that fit their needs without having to share personal information. I know that sharing personal information to view recommendations can be very annoying. Fortunately, Credello does not demand this!
- They are not biased. They don’t show products that only make them money, but they show solutions that are available to you, whether it brings them money or not.
- Credello makes it easier for you to choose products. If you don’t want to, you don’t need to do additional research. Instead, Credello makes it as easy as possible.
This money tool is easy to use and the questions are easy to answer. If you have debt, Credello may be a great place to start if you want to learn more about how to become debt free.
How does Credello work?
Here’s how Credello works:
- First, you will answer a few simple and basic questions so that Credello can find out more about you and your financial situation.
- After that, you will share your cash goals with Credella so he can make customized recommendations.
- Credello will then show you the different solutions, talk about how they compare, and state how well they match what you need.
- Lastly, Credello allows you to give preference to the different options you have so that you can choose the best option for yourself.
It’s very easy!
What does the Credello debt repayment calculator show?
Do you have debt? Do you want to repay it quickly?
I enjoy playing with different financial calculators and this is the one I would enjoy when I had debt.
This debt repayment calculator is easy to use and will show you how long it will take you to repay your debt at your current interest rate, as well as the amount of interest you will pay, how a change in the monthly amount you pay will affect your debt repayment plan and more.
To use this calculator, simply:
- Enter information about your debt, such as how you owe, the interest rate, and your monthly payment.
- You will then be shown various ways to repay your debt quickly, such as snowball and avalanche methods, and how this will affect your debt repayment progress.
- The tool will then show you how additional payments can help you resolve debts faster.
- The calculator will then estimate your debt-free date and calculate the amount of money you can save in interest.
An example of a screenshot can be seen below.
You can check them out debt repayment calculator here.
How does Credell’s debt consolidation recommendation tool work?
If you have multiple loans, you may want to consider a debt consolidation loan.
It is a loan that is used to repay several loans and then combined into one monthly payment.
Usually, the interest rate is lower, which can help you save money and perhaps repay the debt faster. It is also positive that a debt consolidation loan can help you simplify your finances as you will only have one loan left instead of several.
However, debt consolidation loans are not for everyone. You want to make sure you understand if there are any fees such as origin or transfer fees, annual fees, and so on. In addition, you will want to make sure that you can make all your payments.
Consolidating your debt may be for you if you have a good credit score (so you can get a low interest rate), want to simplify your debt into one monthly loan, and want a fixed monthly payment with a clear end date.
Credello has a cash tool that will allow you to compare the different debt consolidation options that may be available to you.
This money tool gives you unbiased recommendations that also include customized matching – so you know what might be the best option for you.
In addition, you don’t have to share personal information or link to any account to see Credell’s recommendations.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply answer simple questions about the debt you have and your financial health.
- You will then tell Credell why and how you want to consolidate your debt. This helps them to give you personal recommendations because they will know your financial goals in life.
- You will then receive a list of debt consolidation recommendations that you can compare in parallel.
You can see how easy it works in the image below.
Is Credello safe? Is Credello legitimate?
Yes, Credello is safe.
They ask basic questions to get customized results, and while reviewing Credell, I didn’t come across any questions that would be too personal.
This is something I like about Credell, as too many cash tools today require you to have an instant Social Security number or link your accounts. Credello simply gives you recommendations so you can familiarize yourself with the different options.
How much is Credello?
Credello is free to use for everyone. The company receives payment from some of their lenders when a Credello user applies to them for a loan.
My Credello review.
If you want to improve your financial situation and repay your debt, then Credello is an option you need to consider.
Their personal advice is easy to get and they don’t ask any intrusive questions. There are also no major hurdles to seeing their recommendations, which I liked because it sped up the whole process very quickly.
Do you have any questions you would like me to cover in this Credello review?