Republicans are blowing up a plan circulated by President Joe Biden’s administration that would give former President Trump $ 450,000 to any border trespasser who was subjected to a “zero tolerance” policy, calling it a “civilization assassination” and an “attack on American sovereignty.” .
Like Breitbart News reported, Biden’s administration is weighing whether to provide border trespassers – who have been subjected No tolerance policy – with $ 450,000 each as part of the payout in lawsuits.
In some cases, a family unit could provide about $ 1 million in payouts, and in general, payouts could cost U.S. taxpayers more than $ 1 billion. Lawyers representing border offenders argued that each family unit should receive $ 3.4 million in payments.
Such payments would exceed the money that went to thousands of U.S. survivors of the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks.
From December 2020 approximately $ 7.76 billion were awarded to more than 34,400 victims on 11 September. This shows that, on average, each September 11 victim received about $ 225,000 – half of what the Biden administration is considering for payments to border offenders.
Republicans, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), are threatening Biden with a pilot plan. In a brief allegation, McConnell responded to the plan with “No.”
– Head McConnell (@LeaderMcConnell) October 29, 2021
Ohia Senate candidate and New York timeThe bestselling author, JD Vance (R), called the plan a “civilization murder” that would reward illegal immigration with U.S. tax dollars.
Similarly, Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters (R) said U.S. taxpayers ’money should be used to help U.S. citizens rather than illegal aliens.
“They burn our cities, take money for our police and border patrol, destroy our schools, our churches, call half the country evil because they vote Republicans … and then they take our money and do it with it,” Masters wrote in a statement.
“We’re very sorry we have laws and you’ve broken them. There’s half a million dollars here.”
– JD Vance (@ JDVance1) October 28, 2021
They burn our cities, pay our police and border patrol, destroy our schools, our churches, call half the country evil because they vote Republicans … and then they take our money and do it with it pic.twitter.com/BwVPBL8KtO
– Blake Masters (@bgmasters) October 28, 2021
or what about all the people whose businesses were destroyed by violent riots last year?
But no, Biden wants to be illegal immigrants (and look, 1/3 will be court lawyers and 1/3 will be left-wing PACs / NGOs)
– Blake Masters (@bgmasters) October 28, 2021
Congressional candidate in Georgia Patrick Witt (R) warned that the payout to border trespassers would be tremendously higher than the checks of $ 1,200 received by Americans after economic shutdowns forced by the government, resulting in millions of job losses cities and hundreds of thousands of closed small and medium-sized enterprises. .
Similarly, Congressional candidate in Washington Joe Kent (R) compared the payout to $ 100,000 in compensation for a “death tip” given to the families of U.S. soldiers who die in combat.
House Republicans Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Barry Moore (R-AL) and Lance Gooden (R-TX) rejected the plan because they ostensibly wanted to encourage illegal immigration into the United States.
U.S. citizens forced to lose their jobs during government-imposed shutdowns: $ 1,200
Illegal aliens intentionally violating our laws: $ 450,000
This is what America Last looks like. https://t.co/ZNZWloT9KK
– Patrick Witt (@patrickjwitt) October 28, 2021
Biden offers illegals more money than the families of soldiers who died in action after their loved one dies in the line of duty in defense of our nation. pic.twitter.com/6uUoruUCd8
– Joe Kent for WA-3 (@ joekent16jan19) October 29, 2021
If you’re a foreign national who is on the fence for illegally entering the U.S., how would you react if you heard Biden cut off your $ 450,000 check for the “trauma” of violating our laws?
– Representative Barry Moore (@RepBarryMoore) October 28, 2021
Joe Biden wants to keep track of when Americans spend $ 600 and give illegal aliens $ 450,000.
– Lance Gooden (@Lancegooden) October 29, 2021
Illegal aliens should be fined $ 450,000 and deported 600 at a time with those C-130s we used to bring illegal aliens from Afghanistan to that country. https://t.co/hsAbTSMcJE
– Paul Gosar (@DrPaulGosar) October 29, 2021
Sensor Tom Cotton (R-AR), Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) said in statements that the plan was an insult to American citizens and an “attack on American sovereignty”.
“It’s a payment that is made when American families have a hard time making a living [and] when they are hit by record high inflation and face layoffs because of the vaccine mandate, ”Blackburn said. “This is funny.”
Biden’s administration wants you to give $ 1 million to the families of illegal immigrants who have broken the law.
This is beyond open borders. It is an attack on American sovereignty. https://t.co/tCpWl9rmcr
– Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) October 28, 2021
Pres Biden is said to have wanted to pay $ 1 billion to illegal immigrants in the midst of a record border crisis. What the hell is he thinking ???
– ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) October 28, 2021
Why is Biden constantly putting illegal immigrants before the American nation? pic.twitter.com/o17ecASgm9
– Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) October 29, 2021
An analysis by the American Immigration Reform Association (FAIR) projects that Biden will increase the number of illegal aliens in the country past 20 million by the end of the first term. According to preliminary estimates, at least 22 million illegal aliens live in the United States
In addition to the flow of illegal aliens, Biden has sought to increase the level of legal immigration, where about 1.2 million foreign nationals already receive green cards each year, and another 1.2 million receive work visas in the United States.
Biden is in early February signed an executive order specifically designed to increase the level of legal immigration by ordering federal agencies to increase naturalization rates in the United States.
Already the US naturalizes hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants each year. In 2019, for example, more than 843,500 legal immigrants became naturalized citizens, up 11 percent from the year before, when nearly 762,000 legal immigrants became naturalized citizens.
A significant increase in the naturalization rate ahead of the 2022 interim terms and the 2024 presidential election could bring big gains for Democrats, as margins in many fluctuating countries have been low in the last two presidential elections. In Pennsylvania, for example, Biden won the state with less than 81,000 votes.
The Washington Post,, New York Times,, Atlantic,, Axios,, Los Angeles Times, in Wall Street Journal they all acknowledged that rapid demographic change due to immigration is inclining the nation to the continued dominance of Democrats.
The share of the population born abroad has a significant impact on how the municipality will vote in the elections, a 2019 survey Atlantic ‘with Ronald Brownstein showing.
Brownstein’s analysis showed that nearly 90 percent of the congressional districts of the House of Representatives with a foreign-born population above the national average are won by Democrats. This means that every congressional district with an approximately 14 percent foreign-born population has a 90 percent chance of electing Democrats and only a 10 percent chance of electing a Republican.
“One of the biggest threats to Republicans’ long-term capacity is demographics, ”Axios recognized in 2019. “The numbers just don’t lie … there’s not a single demographic megatrend in favor of Republicans.”
They are expected to bring current levels of legal immigration 15 million new voters born abroad by 2041. Approximately eight million of these voters will arrive entirely due to a process known as “chain migration” in which newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the US
By 2060, this is envisaged by the Census Bureau 1 out of 6 inhabitants will be born outside the United States