Growth for good acquisition (NASDAQ:GFGDU) is a new special purpose vehicle (SPAC) in the block whose shares debuted last month.
Let’s take a closer look at which potential investors in GFGDU shares you need to know about the company below!
- Let’s start with the Growth for Good mission statement.
- The company says it is “looking for an inclusive and sustainable company with a strong business base, high growth potential and a willingness to expand into the public market.”
- Climate technology companies are particularly interesting for SPAC.
- It focuses on “clean energy, carbon technology, green materials and industry, e-mobility and transport, sustainable food and agricultural technology.”
- This is why it is looking for a “disruptor for good” that breaks down business models and makes the world more inclusive and sustainable.
- The head of the company is CEO and board member Yana Watson Kakar.
- The Executive Director holds an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from McGill University.
- She is also a deserving global management partner of Dalberg Advisors.
- Her focus on environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) was published in the journal Financial Times, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, DevEx, The Guardian, economist, in Forbes.
- The company recently completed its first public offering (IPO), selling 25.3 million units for $ 10 each.
- With that, he raised $ 253 million.
- Investors will have to wait and see for which company it will spend this money if a potential SPAC deal is announced below.
GFGDU shares have been largely unchanged since Wednesday afternoon compared to Wednesday’s final price.
Investors looking for more of the latest stock market news today are in the right place!
InvestorPlace it has all the latest coverage that retailers need to know about Thursday! Meanwhile, that’s what happens to stocks BTCS (NASDAQ:BTCS), Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN), in ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ ETF (NASDAQ:SQQQ) today. You can get acquainted with these topics with the links below!
More Thursday stock market news
On the day of the publication of William White did not hold (directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities referred to in this Article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and are the subject of InvestorPlace.com Guidelines for publication.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/01/gfgdu-12-things-for-esg-investors-to-know-about-the-new-growth-for-good-spac/.
© 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC