Several factors can cause acne, but following these simple techniques approved by Shahnaz Husain and lifestyle changes can prevent acne problems.
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases. They occur at a time when the body is going through hormonal activity. Teenagers are the main victims of acne, which can actually cause deep, permanent scars on the face. It is therefore important that the condition is checked before spreading.
Do not neglect your skin and consult a skin care clinic or dermatologist in a timely manner.
Acne it occurs mainly on oily skin and begins with blackheads. Avoid neglecting blackheads as they can irritate the surrounding skin tissues and cause inflammation. This lays the foundation for pimples and acne. A single pimple does not mean an acne condition. In acne, there are many types of skin outbreaks, e.g. black dots, white spots, cysts (lumps), pustules, etc. If you have oily skin, go for a cleansing at a beauty salon where they can remove blackheads on your skin.
Make sure your hair and scalp are carefully clean. If the scalp is oily or if it exists dandruff, can cause pimples and acne. Keep your hair away from your face while sleeping. In case of severe acne, wash pillowcases and towels daily in warm soapy water after adding 2 teaspoons of antiseptic solution to the water.
Your acne indicates overloaded skin and system. So avoid eating fried foods, processed foods, fizzy drinks, and too much candy and chocolate. Have a diet that helps cleanse your system and cleanse it of toxins and waste. The diet you eat should be rich in fiber and rich in vitamins and minerals. Include fresh fruits, raw salads, sprouts, whole grains, yogurt, fresh fruit juices, clear soups and lassi in your diet. In addition, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Add lemon juice per glass of water and in the morning first.
Skin care practices to follow if you have acne-prone skin:
- Improper cleansing methods can cause acne. Avoid excessive washing of the face with soap and water, as it can upset the pH balance of the skin. For oily skin, use a facial cleanser or a cleanser with active ingredients. Avoid cleansing creams and heavy humidifiers, as they can clog pores and cause acne.
- Use acne creams and lotions that contain ingredients such as clove oil, eucalyptus oil, rose water, tulsi, neem and meta. Such ingredients have strong healing properties.
- Cleaning at night is important to remove makeup, oil and sweat. In fact, use only water-based foundations and avoid creamy ones.
How to deal with acne? 4 DIY medications
- Neem, for example, is not only one of the strongest natural antiseptics, but it is also a natural antibiotic. Neem contains organic sulfur compounds. Stew a handful of neem leaves on a very low heat in 4 cups of water for one hour. Leave overnight. The next morning, drain the water and make a paste from the leaves. Apply to affected areas. You can use water to rinse the area.
- Many natural ingredients have an astringent effect and help reduce fat. Green tea is a good astringent tonic. Soak green tea leaves or a tea bag in boiling water for half an hour. Cool and strain and apply the liquid on the skin.
- Apply sandalwood paste pimples, acne and boils. Or mix one teaspoon of cinnamon (dalchini) powder, half a teaspoon of mint seed powder, lemon juice and a few drops of honey. It should be a sticky paste. Apply it only on pimples or acne and leave it on for a few hours or even overnight.
- Two tablespoons of water or rose water add 2 drops of tea tree oil. Apply this to rashes and pimples.
All that has been said and done about acne, prevention is always better than cure.