Alec Baldwin’s iPhone was handed over to police investigating the fateful filming of the movie scene

MY NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDATION TO CREATE FULL TIME INCOME ONLINE: CLICK HERE

Alec Baldwin handed over his mobile phone to investigators investigating the fatal shooting on his recording, his lawyer said.

A warrant was issued in December to investigate the player’s iPhone, but the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office said earlier this week that it was still trying to obtain the device.

The Hollywood actor rehearsed a scene in Rust and held a prop when it went out, shooting live ammunition killed cinematographer Halyno Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.

image:
Investigation order issued by the State of New Mexico

A spokesman for the sheriff’s department, Juan Rios, said in an email Friday that Baldwin’s phone had been handed over to authorities in New York County’s Suffolk County, which is in the process of passing on relevant data to send to New Mexico investigators.

According to court documents, investigators will examine text messages, emails, social media communications, browser activity and other data stored on the device.

Aaron Dyer, Baldwin’s lawyer, confirmed that the actor provided his phone to authorities on Friday.

“But this matter is not about his phone and there are no answers on his phone. Alec has done nothing wrong,” Dyer said in a statement.

“The real question to be answered is how the live circles got to the recording in the first place,” he added.

Last week, Baldwin made any suggestions disregarding his phone search warrant was a “lie”.

Use the Chrome browser for a more accessible video player

Baldwin insists it is in line with the probe

He added: “It’s a process where one country demands another country. Someone from another country can’t come up to you and say, ‘Give me your phone, give me this, give me this.’ which you live.

“And it’s a process that takes time and they have to determine exactly what they want.

“They can’t just scan your phone and take your photos or love letters to your wife or what you have, I really don’t know.

“Of course, we’re going to take all of that 1,000 percent, and we’re fine with that.”

Baldwin has repeatedly said he did not know the gun contained live ammunition, and did not pull the trigger, saying investigators must find out who put it in the weapon.

Alec Baldwin speaks to abc news about the shooting of Halyne Hutchins.  Image: abc
image:
Alec Baldwin denied pulling the trigger. Image: ABC

Baldwin said he met filmmaker Hannah Gutierrez-Reed at gun training before filming and that she looked capable and responsible.

Ms Gutierrez-Reed was the subject of much of the review of the case. Her lawyer said she did not put the bullet in the gun and believes she was a victim of sabotage.

Read more:
Alec Baldwin says “not a day goes by” that he doesn’t think about the death of Halyne Hutchins
The actor was spotted at an event in New York in his first public appearance since the fateful filming of the film scene

MY NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDATION TO CREATE FULL TIME INCOME ONLINE: CLICK HERE

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!