Princess Beatrice will not testify in the case of the sexual abuse of Prince Andrew

MY NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDATION TO CREATE FULL TIME INCOME ONLINE: CLICK HERE

There were reports that Prince Andrew’s eldest daughter could be questioned by one of America’s scariest lawyers, but it was confirmed that Princess Beatrice would not appear.

Video upload

Video not available

Prince Charles ignores the question of Prince Andrew

It turns out that Princess Beatrice will not testify in the case of the sexual abuse of her father, Prince Andrew.

Earlier, it was said that the eldest daughter of the Duke of York could be questioned by one of America’s most feared lawyers after Judge Lewis Kaplan rejected a case against him by Virginia Giuffre after a New York hearing.

Ms Giuffre claims she was forced to have sex with the now 61-year-old more than two decades ago. Andrew vehemently denies these claims.

His prosecutor, who was 17 at the time, claimed that one meeting took place in the London home of the embarrassed Ghislaine Maxwell, the former partner of Andrew’s friend, billionaire, pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Ms Giuffre’s legal advocates say they intend to seek witness statements only from his former aide and a woman who claims to have seen the royal at the Trump nightclub.

This therefore rules out the possibility of Princess Beatrice or Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson appearing.







Andrew with his Beatrice and ex-wife Sarah Ferguson
(

image:

PA)

Ms. Giuffre requests testimony from Andrew’s former horseman Robert Olney and a woman named Shukri Walker.

Documents provided by Ms Giuffre’s legal team say Mr Olney’s name appears in Jeffrey Epstein’s telephone directory under “Duke York”.

They say this means that Mr Olney probably has relevant information about Andrew’s journey to and from Epstein’s estates during the period in question.

Documents say that Ms. Walker publicly stated in the press that she witnessed Andrew’s presence with Trump at an appropriate time with a young woman who may have been Ms. Giuffre.

The documents read: “Mr Walker has therefore stated that he is a potential witness and would therefore be relevant to this dispute, as the plaintiff alleges that the defendant abused her in London after visiting Trump together, while the defendant denies being in Trump at night questioning whether he has ever met the plaintiff. “







Prince Andrew pictured with 17-year-old Virginia Roberts and his friend Ghislaine Maxwell
(

image:

REX / Shutterstock)

The aftermath of Andrew’s civil sexual case continued on Friday as he faced calls to pay for his own safety and lose the duchy.

The Queen stripped the disgraced Duke of York earlier this week of military affiliation and royal patronage. one royal source claims he will never return to official duties.

He will no longer use the title of His Royal Highness in any official role, as he will disappear from public life forever.

His military affiliations and royal patronage will be redistributed among other members of the royal family.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “With the Queen’s permission and consent, military relations and the King’s patrons of the Duke of York have been returned to the Queen.

“The Duke of York will continue to perform no public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen.”

The Prince of Wales did not respond to a question about the sex scandal that engulfed his brother during a visit to the north-east of Scotland to meet with people who helped clear up after the Arwen storm.







Andrew of Beatrice leaves Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh after the marriage of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall
(

image:

PA)

Prince Charles was involved in the royal family’s discussions with the Queen and Duke of Cambridge, which led Andrew to lose his military roles, patronage and abandon his HRH style.

But when he arrived at Haddo House and Country Park, the heir to the throne did not comment when Sky TV station said, “Your Royal Highness, may I ask you how you view your brother’s position, Prince Andrew? How do you view it?”

Ms Virginia, who publicly responded to this week’s court ruling allowing her to continue her trial in her civil case against Andrew, tweeted that she had the opportunity to “reveal the truth” and added: “My goal has always been to show that the rich and powerful are not above the law and must be held accountable. “

In the U.S., she is suing the duke for allegedly sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, alleging that Andrew’s friend, convicted sex offender Epstein, sold her to have sex with the duke when she was 17 and was a minor under U.S. law.

The Duke vehemently denied the allegations.







Prince Andrew with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson
(

image:

Getty Images)

Ms Giuffre claims that Andrew had sex with her against her will at Maxwell’s London home and at Epstein’s mansion on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

The Duke also allegedly abused Mrs. Giuffre on another occasion during a visit to Epstein’s private island of Little St James and on a separate occasion at Epstein’s mansion in Manhattan.

Andrew’s spokesman declined to comment on the newly released legal documents.

A source close to the duke said: “This is a marathon and not a sprint and the duke will continue to defend himself against these claims.”

read more

read more

.

MY NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDATION TO CREATE FULL TIME INCOME ONLINE: CLICK HERE

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!