There are three reasons why you think boards are too easy – whether you’re a professional at it, doing it wrong, or three, your body has gotten used to it. Today we want to talk to those who fall into the third category. You all know that this habit of yours will lead your body to stagnation. And who wants that? So, abandon those boards you’ve been working on for at least a fortnight and try this version of a 2-in-1 board that will work on both your belly and sides at once.
Here is your step-by-step guide to implementing this version of the board
This will be a one and a half minute board. This is what the current will look like – 30 seconds of hold, 30 seconds of twists and 30 seconds of hold.
Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Get on all fours on the pillow and take yourself to the forearm board. Make sure your elbow and shoulder are in a straight line. Your spine is straight, your buttocks pushed against the wall and your legs straight again.
Step 2: Start the stopwatch and hold for 30 seconds.
Step 3: As soon as your watch passes 30 seconds, lift your buttocks slightly by making a wide ‘A’. Now rotate your lower body from side to side. Try lowering the floor to the touch as your buttocks muscles reach to one side.
Step 4: When the clock strikes a minute, return to the forearm board and hold again for another 30 seconds.
5,4,3,2 in dd…. 1 – DONE!
Do you feel burns in your central area? Well, then take a 30-second break and get back in position as you need to do at least 4 more laps.
Here’s how this version of the board will help you get a tense belly
Without a doubt, surfing is one of the most underrated exercises, but if you skip it, especially a day for your abdominal muscles, you are wasting a lot of time. There are various studies published in recognized international journals such as Medicine and the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health that have questioned the remarkable effects do plank regularly.
And if you also follow some of the best fitness influencers nationally and internationally, you may be confident enough that it pays to do plank.
Here are some of the benefits of holding and twisting the board:
- It strengthens your core and helps improve your overall performance.
- It will build endurance. And if you lose endurance too quickly during these cardio workouts, this board will help you there too.
- It will help you improve your focus.
- It will help you coordinate your breathing technique.
- tole board will be an amazing addition if you have less time and want to hit both sides and belly at once.
- Many people find it difficult to incorporate their core. As this version is divided into three parts, it will help you better understand the basic collaboration. If you do this on a regular basis, you will see that you will start working on your core with no extra effort because you are used to it now.
So, ladies, grab your pillows and with this version of the board, jump from a striking sole to a pro.